Hi Jeff & Mark!
Upper body strength, followed by a fun, new medicine ball workout!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 12, 10, 8, 6, 6 (start light, and see what weight you can finish 6 reps with
Dumbbell Row (on bench)
3) Metabolic Circuit (12 Min AMRAP): 3, 6, 9, 12….
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!