Workout Anywhere Wednesday is back! Check out the details below and let me know if you have any questions.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
3 sets of 8 (heavier than last week by 5-10 pounds):
- Dumbbell Chest Press
- Australian Pull-Ups (slower, more controlled reps)
- Band Pull-Aparts (on your last 2 reps, hold the bands apart for 5 seconds, then slowly bring the band back together)
- Bicep Curls w/ bands or dumbbells
- Banded Tricep Extensions
3) Metabolic Circuit: Complete 4 x12 rounds for time of:
- Renegade Rows (per side)
- Step Ups (per leg)
- Star Jacks
- Wall Balls
- Toe Touch Crunches
- Run 400M or Row 500M
4) Four Core: 4 Minute Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4-6 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through.
Don’t forget to post! We would love to hear your feedback.