The strength portion is optional, since you’ll be in a group. For the rest, partner up and make one group of three. Alternatives to burpees are Mt. Climbers or high knees.
Feel free to text me if there are any questions. Also, you guys should take a group selfie to celebrate finishing the workout. 🙂
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (10 Min): 3×8
- Bench Press
- Balancing D.B. Row
- Band Pull-Aparts
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 Min AMRAP):
One partner performs the cardio drill, while the other performs the core exercise. Then tag off once the cardio drill is complete. Once both partners complete the core and cardio drill, move to the next station. Repeat as many times through until 20 minutes is up.
- Run 200 M
- Core Plank
- Jumping Jacks x 40
- Australian Pull-Ups x 20
- Burpees x 20
- Bird Pointers
- Push-Ups x 20
- Bicycle Crunch
Repeat Circuit Until 20 minutes is up.
4) Four Core (4 min): Off for today.
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through