Good?Friday morning Kathy!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min):??>>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (3?sets of 10 reps (hold dumbbells or kettlebells for the squats and go 5 pounds heavier than last week)):?
- Squats?(pause at the bottom for 4 seconds)
- Monster Walks?(+ 10 bodyweight squats at the end of going forward and the end)
- Sit to Stand
- Hamstring Curls
- Hip Adduction
3) Metabolic Circuit (3 Rounds of 30 Seconds ON, 30 Seconds OFF)
- Walking Lunges (per leg. Make sure the back knee touches the floor, and you only lift and lower through the front heel (not toe or ball of foot))
- Bicycle Crunch
- Squats (bodyweight)
- Double Crunch
4) Four Core (OFF)
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min):?Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Great job today Kathy!