Good Fit Friday Jeff & Mark!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
Workout Flow: Tempo lifting (controlled reps of 2 seconds down, 1 second pause, and 2 second raise). 3 x 6 of all:
- Goblet Squats (use two Kettlebells or Dummbells in the front rack position if you’re advanced)
- Walking Lunges or Step Ups (keep this at 6 reps per leg (heavier than last week still)
- Side Kicks (use a resistance band and perform 6 reps per leg still).
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls (Perform 6 reps, but even slower and more controlled than last week)
3) Metabolic Circuit (12 min):
3-5 Rounds round for time of (3B, 4I, 5A):
- 2 Minute of Stairs (sprinting, jogging or walking). Can’t find stairs, perform mountain climbers or high knees
- 12 Stair Hops or Squat Jumps (wall sits for B 1min)
- 12 Lunges/leg
- 2 Plate Push
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today!
In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!