Today’s workout is a special way to end the week and burn some extra calories before the Gonzaga game!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (Off or repeat Monday or Wednesday’s strength portion):
3) Metabolic Mini-Circuits (3 sets of each circuit):
- Plate Push
- Wall Sits (30 seconds)
- Burpees (x12)
- Plank (30 seconds)
- Run 200M
- Goblet Squats (x15) or Kettlebell Swings for Advanced (x15)
- Slam Balls (x12)
- Jumping Jacks (x20)
Need More? Do it Again! 🙂
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!