Fit “Flashback Friday” is here, and today’s workout is the ultimate way to mark Fit Friday √. Read the details below to get started.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (8 min):
Pick a moderate weight and repeat each exercise 3 times (but do as many quality reps as possible in 30 seconds. Then move to the next exercise)
- Goblet Squats
- Sit > Stand > Hop (aka modified Pistol Squat)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls or Cart Drill
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 min):
Complete 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and as many reps as possible in 20 minutes. Start the circuit with two of each exercise, then progress to 4..
- Wall Ball Shots
- Dumbbell or Kettlebell Thrusters (bands will work too. No curl needed for Thruster. Just squat and press.)
- Step Ups (per leg)
- Jump Rope x 20
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!