Good Fit Friday Marty!
Fit Friday is here, and today’s workout is the ultimate way to mark Fit Friday √. Read the details below to get started.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
3 Sets of 8
- Band Pull-Aparts
- Sit > Stand > Hop (aka modified Pistol Squat)
- Resisted Side Walks (still perform 8 reps/side here)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls or Cart Drill (still perform 8 reps/side here)
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 min):
50 Rep Chipper. Complete 50 reps of the exercises below, in order. Don’t move on until the exercise is complete.
- Wall Ball Shots
- Jump Squats
- Jump Rope
- Slam Balls
- Plate Push (x5)
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!