It’s Fit Friday before the Labor Day holiday weekend. That means one last hoorah before Summer is officially over (sort of). To prepare your Weekend Warrior mindset, make the most of this Fit Friday Anywhere style, and complete the following circuit.
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): No strength this week. Record you Strength Baseline Test using Monday or Tuesday lesson.
3) Fit Friday Metabolic Circuit (20 min):
Complete 4 rounds of the following:
- 20 Double Crunches
- 6 Inchworm Push-Ups
- 20 Box Jumps (or Step Ups per leg)
- 6 Renegade Rows (per arm)
- 1 Minute Core Plank
- 400 M Run
Your score is how your end time. Please post this in the comments below.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!