Good Fit Friday!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
Workout Flow: Tempo lifting (controlled reps of 2 seconds down, 1 second pause, and 2 second raise). 3 x 6 of all:
- Goblet Squats (use two Kettlebells or Dumbbells in the front rack to mix it up)
- Walking Lunges or Step Ups (keep this at 6 reps per leg (heavier than last week still)
- Side Kicks?(use a resistance band and perform 6 reps per leg still).
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls?(Perform 6 reps, but even slower and more controlled than last week)
3) Metabolic Circuit (12 min):
3-4 Rounds round for time of:
- 2 Minutes of Stairs or running
- 4 Burpees
- 6 Inchworm Push-Ups
- 8 Sit to Stand
- 10 Squats
- 12 Australian Pull-Ups
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic two times through
Great job today! Have a wonderful weekend!