Good Fit Friday Team!
Freestyle through the strength phase, and then take on the special “Death By Friday Finisher” workout. You’re beyond worth it!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (5×5 on squats or DB Incline, and then 4×8 for the rest):
- Walking Lunges (per leg and pick a moderate weight)
- Monster Walks
- Hip Adduction (either laying on the ground with the ball, or standing with the super band loop)
- Bird Feeders
- DB Incline Press
- DB Rows
- Bicep Curls
- Tricep Extensions
3) Death by Friday Finisher (Minute 1 = 1 Wall Ball, 1 Burpee, Minute 2 = 2 Wall Balls, 2 Burpees and so on for a 20 minute time cap. If you fail to keep up with the pace, rest for a minute, and then pick back up where you left off and post your score in the group)
- Minute 1 = 1 Wall Ball/1 Burpee
- Minute 2 = 2 Wall Balls/2 Burpees
4) Four Core (4 min):
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min):
Great job this week! Have a wonderful weekend!