Good Fit Friday Team!
Go through each step, and give today’s lesson your best effort. If you’re legs are sore, feel free to freestyle on your preferred upper body exercises.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (5×5 on squats, and then 4×8 for the rest):
- Walking Lunges (per leg and pick a moderate weight)
- Monster Walks
- Hip Adduction (either laying on the ground with the ball, or standing with the super band loop)
- Bird Feeders
3) Metabolic Circuit (1 minute on, 1 minute off (rest and move to the next exercise)
- Bear Crawl
- Wall Sit + Bicep Curls
- Wall Balls
- Slam Balls
- Farmer Carry
- Rest and repeat 2-3 more times
4) Four Core (4 min):
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min):
Great job this week! Have a wonderful weekend!