Good Workout Anywhere Wednesday Team!
We’re brining an all-new, staple workout to you, inspired by the infamous Filthy 50 Workout. However, we’ve modified this for you to complete in your workout space.
Here’s the Filthy 50 Workout details.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (OFF):
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 30-40 min ):
- Complete 50 repetitions of the following:
- Box Jumps (or Step Ups/ per leg)
- Pull-Ups (or Australian Pull-Ups)
- Kettlebell Swings (kettlebell, dumbbell or medicine ball will work here (light to moderate weight)
- Walking Lunges
- Wall Balls
- Jump Rope (no jump rope, just pretend)
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
We would love to hear how you did with this workout.