Fiesta salad is the perfect summer time recipe. It is full of whole food ingredients and a delicious avocado dressing. Your whole family will love this recipe.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef (you can also use ground turkey or chicken) (for a heart healthy option eliminate meat from recipe)
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 Avocados diced
- 1 handful of cilantro chopped
- Mixed Greens (1 box container)
- 1/2 can black beans rinsed
- 1/2 can corn
- 1/2 can black olives sliced (optional)
- Mrs. Dash Seasonings to taste- Table Blend, Extra Spicy, Jalapeno blend, (I used quite a lot of the jalapeno blend to make it spicy).
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cayenne Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil 1 TBSP
- 2 Avocados Smashed
- Dill Dressing
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Lime juice 2 TBSP
Pour olive oil in frying pan with beef and spices. Cook beef until browned. Dice all veggies and top mixed greens with veggies, beef, beans and dressing. Enjoy!
Smash 2 avocados and combine above ingredients. Top your salad with a spoonful of dressing and enjoy.
Serves 6 people