Kodiak Cakes have taken over as the leaders in high protein pancakes and waffles by making nutritious delicious. Since their air time on Shark Tank last April, Kodiak Cakes have quickly captured the interests of the fitness industry and health consumers everywhere.
In the early days of our training, we would make protein pancakes that were a fun breakfast option for our fitness goals, but lacked the flavor of Kodiak Cakes. Now, thanks to Kodiak Cakes, one can literally make a fantastic breakfast in minutes. Continue on to discover how we made Protein Waffles.
Get Our FREE "How to Meal Prep Training Guide"
Where should we send this free guide?
Kodiak Cake Protein Waffle Recipe Details:
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 Cup- Power Cakes-Protein Packed Flapjack Waffle Mix (we found the mix at Costco).
- 1 Cup-Water
- 1 Cup-Berries
- Optional- Drizzle maple syrup lightly over waffles.
- Pam-Spray waffle maker with pam.
- Spray waffle maker with Pam.
- Spread half of the mix into the pan. Cook until the light turns green.
- Repeat for the rest of the mix.
- Top Waffles with fresh berries and lightly drizzle syrup. (optional)
If you like this recipe, check out our Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancakes here...
What Do You Think?
If you like this, please share it with your friends. In addition, leave a comment below to let us know how your Kodiak Cakes turned out.