Looking for a way to maximize your upper body and chest training day? Then look no further than the dumbbell chest press on a bench or exercise ball.
Watch the video, and then proceed to the workout details below to get started!
- Sit on the ball, or bench with the dumbbells pointed up and resting on your knees
- Slowly lay back, and raise one knee at a time, gracefully lowering yourself back on the bench
- Lay back, flat on the bench, core tight and feet firmly planted on the floor
- Press up and breathe out. Lower the weights and breathe back in
- Repeat until all reps are finished
Boom you’re done! Leave us feedback below so we can hear how you did with the dumbbell chest press exercise!