Good Fit Friday Marty!
It’s the last Fit Friday of the year! Make it count by completing today’s lesson. You’re worth it Marty!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
4 Sets of 8 of (heavier than last time):
- Goblet Squats
- Sit > Stand > Hop (aka modified Pistol Squat)
- Monster Walks
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls or Cart Drill
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 min):
Complete 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 0, number of reps for each round.
- Wall Ball Shots
- Dumbbell or Kettlebell Thrusters (bands will work too. No curl needed for Thruster. Just squat and press.)
- Jump Squats (or Box Jumps)
- Step Ups (per leg)
- Jump Rope x 20
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job this week Marty! You’re off to a great start! Merry Christmas to you and your family too!