Good Fit Friday Marty!
Fit Friday is here, and today’s workout is the ultimate way to mark Fit Friday √. Read the details below to get started.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
4 Sets of 10 of:
- Goblet Squats
- Sit > Stand > Hop (aka modified Pistol Squat)
- Monster Walks
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls or Cart Drill
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 min):
Complete 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and as many reps as possible in 20 minutes. Start the circuit with two of each exercise, then progress to 4..
- Wall Ball Shots
- Dumbbell or Kettlebell Thrusters (bands will work too. No curl needed for Thruster. Just squat and press.)
- Jump Squats (or Box Jumps)
- Step Ups (per leg)
- Jump Rope x 20
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job this week Marty! You’re off to a great start! Merry Christmas to you and your family too!