Hi Jeff & Mark!
Hope you two had a great weekend! Let’s start this week off strong and put those legs to work!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>[NEW] Standing Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 sets of 5 (one more week here, but heavier than last week).
- Back Squats (one or two lighter warm-up sets)
- Resisted Side Walks (keep the reps to 8 on each side. Use higher intensity band.)
- Walking Lunges (hold weight like the Goblet Squat. 8 per leg still, but heavier.)
- Ball Hamstring Curl
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 20 Min AMRAP):
Complete 50 of each:
- Wall Balls
- Box Jumps or Step Ups
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!