Good Workout Anywhere Wednesday Jeff & Mark!
Hope your upper body, core and body is ready for today’s Workout Anywhere Wednesday lesson. Let’s go!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 sets of 8 of (at least 5 pounds heavier than last week) :
- Bench Press
- Australian Pull-Ups (one static (pause for as long as you can when you pull your chest up to the bar) at then end of each set
- D.B. Chest Press (narrow press – keeps elbows tight to the body, press up, and then together)
- Band Pull-Aparts
3) Metabolic Circuit ( Minute Intervals):
Perform each exercise for a minute on (as many reps as possible in that minute). Then rest 30 seconds and move to the next exercise.
- Mt. Climbers
- Core Plank or Toe Touch Crunch
Your score is how many rounds completed in 16 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!