Welcome back team! Today’s lesson is a good push and pull, upper body workout + circuit and core training day.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 12 of light to moderate weight (practice good form and body control for each movement).
Also, for the sake of being efficient, one can go through the following in a circuit format. Or, for best results, perform the exercise, then repeat 1:30 min later until that exercise is complete. Then move to the next exercise. Either format will work, but the latter will promote the best strength and size gains.
3) Metabolic Circuit (12 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible of the following in 12 minutes:
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!