It’s Workout Anywhere Wednesday and today’s another solid upper body strength, circuit and core training session.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 5 of (at least 5 pounds heavier than last week) :
- DB Chest Press
- Australian Pull-Ups (one static (pause for as long as you can when you pull your chest up to the bar) at then end of each set
- Band Pull-Aparts
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 16 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible in 16 minutes.
- 2 Man Maker or 12 Renegade Rows (I)(From knees for B)
- 12 Ball Slams
- 12 Box Jumps or Step Ups (B, I)
- 12 Pull-Ups
- 200 M Run
Your score is how many rounds completed in 16 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!