Hi Jeff & Mark!
Today’s workout is a new core and cardio interval workout. Details are below.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (0 Min) Off for today.
3) Metabolic Circuit (30 Minute HIIT Workout):
Start with moderate intensity for the first 15 minutes. Then go harder for the last half. Repeat the circuit below 5 times.
- Run or Run Stairs 1 Min
- Core Plank 1 Min
- Bike 1 Min
- Toe Touch Crunch 1 Min
- Row 1 Min
- Supermans 1 Min
4) Four Core (4 min): Off for today.
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!