Good Monday Morning Jeff & Mark!
Week 6 is here and it’s time to turn on some extra Beast Mode! We will re-test your Baseline on Friday.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 Sets of 5 (heavier than last week)
- Back Squats (1-2 warm-up sets then 3 sets of 5)
- Monster Walks (3×5 with a stronger band this week)
- Walking Lunges (hold weight like the Goblet Squat) (3×5)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls (3×6)
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 16 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible of the following in 20 minutes:
- 1 Sprint
- 10 Pull-Ups
- 10 Push-Ups
- 10 Wall Balls
- 1 Bear Crawl
Your score is how many rounds completed in 20 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!