It’s Workout Anywhere Wednesday and today’s a solid upper body strength, circuit and core training session.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 6 of (at least 5 pounds heavier than last week) :
- Bench Press (heavier by 5-10 pounds compared to last week)
- Australian Pull-Ups
- DB Chest Press
- Band Pull-Aparts
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 16 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible in 16 minutes.
- 1 Man Maker
- 6 Ball Slams
- 12 Box Jumps or Step Ups
- 6 Pull-Ups
Your score is how many rounds completed in 16 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!