It’s Workout Anywhere Wednesday and today’s a solid upper body strength, circuit and core training session.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 8 of:
- Bench Press (heavier by 5-10 pounds compared to last week)
- Australian Pull-Ups
- DB Chest Press
- Band Pull-Aparts
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 16 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many reps as possible in 30 seconds of each station. Once one station is finished, quickly move to the next and don’t stop until 16 minutes is up.
- Battle Ropes
- Box Jumps or Step Ups
- Burpees / Mt. Climbers (alternate between the two each round)
- Core Plank
Your score is how many rounds completed in 16 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!