Welcome to your first lesson Darin!
Today’s first lesson will be a good test of your total body strength, muscle endurance and conditioning level.
Below is a typical rundown of the type of lessons to expect on a daily basis. If you would like to consolidate this further, just let know by either commenting below, emailing me or texting me.
- Monday – Dynamic Warm-Up, Total Body Circuit, Core and Stretching
- Tuesday – Warm-Up, Cardio, Stretching
- Wednesday – Dynamic Warm-Up, Total Body Cicuit, Core and Stretching
- Thursday – Off
- Friday – Dynamic Warm-Up, Total Body Strength, Core & Stretching
- Saturday – Rest or Active Rest
- Sunday – Meal Prep Day
Step 1) Take our fitness evaluation & Baseline Test by clicking the link in this sentence.
Step 2) Take on your first workout (below is the typical flow of each workout. You don’t have to repeat the warm-up)
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Metabolic Circuit (20 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible of the following in 20 minutes:
- 5 Pull-Ups
- 10 Squats
- 15 Jumping Jacks
- 20 Mt. Climbers
- 200 Meter Sprint
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!