Concept2 SkiErg is the ultimate 24/7 Cross Country Ski experience from the comfort of your living room, basement or home. This piece of total body home fitness equipment can be used for HIIT (high intensity interval training) circuits, or long durations of aerobic training. See the full details and video below to learn more.
CONCEPT 2 SKIERG
The Concept2 SkiErg makes the sport of Nordic skiing available to everyone. Long recognized as delivering one of the toughest workouts around, Nordic skiing develops both strength and endurance and exercises the legs as well as the arms and core. The SkiErg can be used for both double pole and classic alternating arm technique.
The SkiErg uses the same flywheel resistance and electronic monitoring systems as our indoor rower, the proven choice of rowing athletes around the world since 1981, so you can rest assured that the machine is made to last. As well as being durable and well built, the SkiErg is sophisticated too, with an advanced monitor that provides immediate, accurate performance data.
Whether you’re an elite cross-country skier looking to improve your poling power, a weekend enthusiast wanting to get into shape for the ski season, or just someone looking for a great workout, the SkiErg will help you achieve your goals.
Performance Monitor: The Performance Monitor is what sets the Concept2 SkiErg apart from other cross-country training devices: sophisticated yet easy to use, it allows you to accurately assess your output, monitor your progress, and compare your scores with others. Each SkiErg comes with our most advanced Performance Monitor.
Ergonomic Strapless Handles: The SkiErg’s ergonomic, strapless handles provide for a comfortable, secure grip.
Included with your Purchase: Performance Monitor with Quick Start Guide, SkiErg Product Manual & Tools and illustrated assembly instructions.
- Monitor turns on when you start your workout
- Tracks distance, speed, pace, calories burned, and watts
- Manage a wide range of features such as preset workouts, games, and multiple languages
- View force curve, pace boat, bar chart, large print, or all data
- Screen illuminates automatically when you start your workout
- Store performance data and/or transfer data to your Mac or PC via a USB Flash Drive
- Using ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart with compatible heart rate monitors
- Supports machine-to-machine racing, plus connectivity to computers and smartphones