Good Fit Friday Team!
Today is a very special 34 rep, Birthday Fit Friday challenge. After the strength section of course.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (5×5 on squats, and then 4×8 for the rest):
- Walking Lunges (per leg and pick a moderate weight)
- Monster Walks
- Hip Adduction (either laying on the ground with the ball, or standing with the super band loop)
- Bird Feeders
3) Metabolic Circuit (Complete 34 reps of each exercise, and in order for time (go through twice if advanced))
- Plate Push x3
- Lunges (not per leg)
- Wall Sit + Bicep Curls
- Wall Balls
- Rocking Plank
- Slam Balls
- Push Press (light)
- Stairs x4 (or 800M run)
4) Four Core (4 min):
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min):
Great job this week! Have a wonderful weekend!