Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup is a flavorful, simple veggie soup your whole family will enjoy! Made with carrots, sweet potatoes, white beans, spices and fresh lemon, it is the perfect combination of whole food ingredients. This recipe is vegan and plant based. Please try it out and let us know what you think.
- 1 lb carrots chopped
- 1 sweet potato chopped
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning
- 1 can white great northern beans (rinsed)
- 1 lemon slice
- 2.5 cups water (warm/hot)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large zip lock bag mix olive oil with carrots, sweet potato and seasoning.
- Place seasoned carrots and sweet potato on a cookie sheet spread out.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes (or until soft)
- Place baked items, water, beans and lemon slice in blender (Vitamix blender or a food processor work best).
- Blend for 2-5 minutes on high until warm/hot.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serves 6-8 small bowls or 4 large bowls.
We hope you enjoy our Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup recipe. Please comment below and give us feedback.
Oh, and we always love it when you Share or recipes with your family and friends. 🙂