Great job last weekend. Here’s your workout details.
Step 1) Warm-Up (just perform the floor exercises)
Use our famous Dynamic Warm-UP.
Step 2) Strength (4×8) (Complete exercises in a circuit form)
- Dumbbell Chest Press (laying on ball. Keep your hips bridged just like Dru’s picture, but a little higher)
- Dumbbell Rows Using Exercise Ball (8 per side. Left hand on ball, left leg back and up in the air. Chest and eyes up too!)
- Band Pull-Aparts (light band)
- Dumbbell Bicep Curls (stand tall, but slight bend in your knees. Core tight, and elbows into your body. No shoulder movement as you curl)
- Tricep Extensions using FreeMotion Cable (core tight, slight bend in the knees. Remember to flex at the end of each tricep extension)