Workout Anywhere Coach Justin Rundle demonstrates how to do the Tricep Extension as a bodyweight exercise, using only your own bodyweight to achieve great results for anyone focusing specifically on the tricep muscles.
Watch the video and read on to master this bodyweight tricep extension exercise for bigger, stronger and more toned arms.
Bodyweight Tricep Extensions Explained:
- Find a bar, edge of a desk, bench or suspension trainer
- Keep the core tight and position your body in a planked position
- Move the arms and hands out in front of your head. The further away from your body, the more challenging the exercise will be
- Lower your bodyweight and bend the arms to a 90 degree bend
- Extend (don’t press) your bodyweight back to the starting position
Like this exercise? Let us hear it in the comments below.