Whether your a TRUE Beginner or intermediate to advanced fitness level, anyone can use the stability ball and resistance bands. For isntance, check out the Beginner Resistance Band and Stability Ball Workout below to tighten, tone and burn unwanted calories in just 20 minutes!
Join coach Jessica and Justin Rundle from Workout Anywhere for a beginner resistance band and stability ball workout. Not a beginner? Follow along with Justin Rundle for an intermediate or advanced workout.
Jessica’s workout is one of her postpartum workouts. In this video William is 3 weeks old and this is her first full body workout since giving birth.
Always Warm-Up before beginning the workout.
Circuit One: (Do 3 sets of circuit one before moving onto circuit two.)
- 1. Hamstring curl with the ball (12x)
- 2. Resistance band bicep curls (12x)
Circuit Two: (Do 3 sets of circuit two before moving onto circuit three.)
- 1. Hip bridge on the ball (12x)
- 2. Resistance band lateral shoulder raises (12x)
Circuit Three: (Do 3 sets of circuit three before moving onto circuit four.)
- 1. Resistance band side kicks (12x/side)
- 2. Push-Ups from the ball (12x)
- 1. Alternating supermans from the ball (12x)
- 2. Ab crunch on the ball (12x)
Check out workout anywhere today to get started on the new you and to join a positive, and encouraging fitness community.