Try our new original baked veggie & bean burrito. This vegetarian recipe is full of whole food ingredients and packed with flavor the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 4oz. can diced green chiles
- 1/4 Cup salsa
- 8 medium shells (whole grain, corn, or fresh all natural flour tortillas)
- 1/3 chopped red onion
- 1/4 chopped green pepper
- 2 handfuls of fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 1 Cup sliced olives
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Cheese (optional)
- Olive oil (1 TBSP) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together in mixing bowl rinsed black and pinto beans (mash slightly), green chiles, salsa, onion, green pepper, and one handful of chopped cilantro.
- Evenly distribute mix above into 8 tortilla shells.
- Rub olive oil over shells
- Bake for 12 minutes
- Optional to remove from oven and sprinkle cheese and bake for 2-3 minutes until cheese melts.
- Top with fresh tomatoes, cilantro, olives and avocado.
We hope you enjoyed our Baked Veggie & Bean Burrito recipe as much as we do! Please comment below and give us your feedback on this vegetarian family meal.