Avocado Delight Dip Recipe is both delicious and nutritious!
This avocado dip is a low sodium recipe that can be made up as a snack on its own, appetizer/dip for veggies, or a spread in a pita, sandwich or on top of salads and entrees.
On a side note, did you know that avocados are actually a fruit? They are full of nutrients and are a healthy source of “good fats.” Avocados also help your body absorb nutrients from other fresh vegetables. So, eat up and enjoy this healthy dip, but remember to stay within 1-2 serving of this avocado dip due to the calories in this fruit. Please leave feedback. We would love to hear what you think of this Avocado Delight Dip, and what is your favorite way to eat it.
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp mrs dash original
- 1/4 tsp mrs dash of choice
- (Seasonings can be altered for desired taste)
- Cut avocado in half
- Slice from top to bottom and side to side multiple times to make small dices. Example shown in photo.
- Place in bowl and add minced garlic and seasonings.
- Stir and enjoy!
- Serve with veggies, or use as a spread on sandwich with black beans and spring lettuce, in a whole wheat pita bread.
- Cal 117
- Fat 13
- Carbs 8.4
- Sodium 7.5
- Protein 1.7