It’s another beautiful Workout Anywhere Wednesday in the RundleFit Manor, and we want to share our latest “10 Minute HIIT and Total Body Toning Tabata Workout.” Say that ten times fast! Use High Intensity Interval Training workout anywhere, and feel free to invite a friend.
This quick and effective HIIT & total body Tabata workout is all-level (variations are in the PIP), and equipment free. Details are listed below.
Do each movement for 20 seconds, with 10 seconds of rest and then for 20 more seconds (two rounds total). Do this for all the bodyweight exercises listed below:
- 1) Jumping Jacks or Stationary Jacks (B to I)
- 2) Jump Squats or Squats (B to I)
- 3) Butt Kickers or Stationary Butt Kickers (B to I)
- 4) Burpees or Modified Burpees (B to I)
- 5) Russian Twists or Modified Russian Twists (B to I)
How Did it Go?
We would love to hear for your feed back in the comments section below. Also, if you liked this workout, feel free to share with your friends and family!