Let’s crank up the intensity to burn off those excess Thanksgiving calories. Let’s go team!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 sets of 5 (heavier than last week). Practice good form.
- Goblet Squats (heavier than last week)
- Resisted Side Walks (keep the reps to 8 on each side)
- Walking Lunges (hold weight like the Goblet Squat. 8 per leg still.)
- Cart Drill or Ball Hamstring Curl
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 20 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible of the following in 20 minutes:
- 2 Set of Lines, aka suicides (set up a cone or marker 5, 10 and 15 yards apart. Run and touch the 5yd line, then back to the start line. Turn and run to the 10 yd line, then back. Go to the 15 yd line and back to the start line. That’s one rep. Beginners can do side shuffles or 30 Mt. Climbers.
- 10 Push-Ups or Burpees (A)
- 15 Bodyweight Squats or Jump Squats
- 20 Jumping Jacks
- 25 Crunches or Toe Touch Crunches
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through