How was your St. Patty’s Day / March Madness weekend?
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
Strength HIIT Circuit (3 rounds (if two feels like too much, stop there) of 30 seconds on (as many quality reps as possible), 30 seconds off (switch exercises at this time)):
- Goblet Squats (pick a light to moderate weight)
- Monster Walks
- Walking Lunges (bodyweight)
- Hamstring Curls
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 min):
20 Minute AMRAP (as many round as possible) of:
15 squats (bodyweight)
20 crunches or sit-ups
25 Burpees (or Mt. Climbers per leg)
Your score is how many rounds you can make it through in 20 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!