Let’s turn it up this Tuesday. If you’re ready to get started, head to the Workout Details below.
Here we go team! 3..2..1.. go!!!
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day & fitness evaluation, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 8 of the following (practice good form and body control for each movement. 2-1-2 tempo. Additionally, find a weight or resistance band that makes 8 reps a challenge to finish):
Also, for the sake of being efficient, one can go through the following in a circuit format. Or, for best results, perform the exercise, the repeat 1:30 min later until that exercise is complete. Then move to the next exercise. Either format will work, but the latter will promote the best strength and size gains.
4 sets of 10 of:
- DB Chest Press
- Hammer Curls
- Plyo Push Ups, Super Band Push-Ups (A) or Concentrated (slow) Push-Ups from your feet or knees (B)
- Preacher Curls
3) Metabolic Circuit (16 min (or more)): Finisher Circuit!
4 circuits for time (your time is your score. Please add this to the comments below). Advanced (A) should perform 5 rounds & B 3
- 6 flights of stairs (find your favorite stairwell and perform this exercise
- 8 Side to Side Push-Ups
- 10 Jumping Jacks
- 12 Burpees
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Minute Total Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!