Good Monday Morning Team!
Here’s today’s Motivation Monday routine. When you complete it, be sure to post your workout time in the new RundleFit community/challenge app.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 6 of heavier weight (practice good form and body control for each movement). Alternatively, you can perform 4 sets of 8 (back squats (traditional squats with the bar loaded on the upper back and shoulders), as long as weight is manageable. Also, keep your weight on your heels, eyes and chest up, and don’t forget to keep the core tight during each rep.
- Goblet Squats (heavier by 5-10 pounds compared to last week) or Back Squats
- Monster Walks (4×8)
- Walking Lunges (hold weight like the Goblet Squat) (4×8)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls (4×8)
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 16 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible of the following in 16 minutes:
Your score is how many rounds completed in 16 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!