Workout Anywhere Wednesday is back and today’s lesson is a combination of strength, conditioning and core training.
Also, check out our new Fit Tracking App to post workout scores and compete in challenges:
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 8 of moderate weight (practice good form and body control for each movement).
- DB Chest Press (no dumbbells, perform perfect, concentrated push-ups)
- Australian Pull-Ups
- Band Pull-Aparts
- DB Rows
3) Metabolic Circuit (12 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible of the following in 12 minutes:
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!