Workout Anywhere Wednesday is back!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
3 sets of 8 (pick a weight 5-10 pounds heavier than last week):
3) Metabolic Circuit: Complete 50 reps of each (Chipper workout. Complete each exercise in order, and don’t move on until the previous exercise is finished). Beginners complete 30 of each exercise.
- Pull-Ups or Australian Pull-Ups (B)
- Mt. Climbers (per leg)
- Push-Ups or Knee Push-Ups for (B)
- Star Jacks or Jumping Jacks (B)
- Toe Touch Crunches
Your score is the time when the circuit is complete.
4) Four Core: 4 Minute Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4-6 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through. Three if you’re feeling dangerous
Don’t forget to post! We would love to hear your feedback.