Happy New Year! It’s time to make the most of the first Monday of the new year! Let’s get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 sets of 12 of light to moderate weight
- Goblet Squats (Find a weight that challenges you, but doesn’t make form impossible to control)
- Monster Walks
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls or Cart Drill
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 20 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible of the following in 20 minutes (beginners go through the following for 10 minutes):
- 1 Plate Push (for advanced and intermediate only)
- 5 Pull-Ups (A) or Australian Pull-Ups (B or I)
- 10 Push-Ups (A) or Knee Push-Ups (B or I)
- 15 Bodyweight Squats
- 20 Jumping Jacks or Stationary Jacks
- (repeat until 20 minutes is up)
Your score is how many rounds completed in 20 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!