It’s Monday and that means it’s another opportunity to get fitter and stronger. Let’s go team!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3×10
- Goblet Squats (use two Kettlebells or Dumbbells in the front rack position if you’re advanced)
- Walking Lunges or Step Ups
- Side Kicks (use a resistance band)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls
3) Metabolic Circuit (12 min):
3-5 Rounds round for time of (3B, 4I, 5A):
- 1 Minute of Stairs (sprinting, jogging or walking). Can’t find stairs, perform mountain climbers or high knees
- 10 Stair Hops or Squat Jumps (wall sits for B 1min)
- 10 Lunges/leg
- 1 Plate Push
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today!
In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!