Good Workout Anywhere Wednesday team!
Hope your upper body, core and body is ready for today’s Workout Anywhere Wednesday lesson. Let’s go!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 sets of 8 of (at least 5 pounds heavier than last week) :
- D.B. Chest Press
- Australian Pull-Ups (one static (pause for as long as you can when you pull your chest up to the bar) at then end of each set
- Band Pull-Aparts
3) Metabolic Circuit ( Minute Intervals):
Perform each exercise for a minute on (as many reps as possible in that minute). Then rest 30 seconds for (A), or a minute for (I to B).
Advanced complete 3 rounds. Intermediate 2 and beginners should perform 1 round.
- Pull-Ups (A) or Renegade Rows
- Squats or Squat Jumps (A)
- Mt. Climbers
- Core Plank or Toe Touch Crunch
Your score is how many rounds completed in 16 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!