It’s Monday and time to finish the first round of our 6 Week Strength phase + additional workout sections. Please record the weight or resistance band you finish this week with in the comments below the section (we will provide a tutorial soon to demonstrate how one can easily back track to previous comments and recordings).
Head to the Workout Details to get started.
Let’s go team!
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
- 4 sets of 2 of the following (practice good form and body control for each movement
- 2-1-2 tempo.
- Additionally, find a weight or resistance band that makes 2 reps the BIGGEST challenge of the entire trainer.
For best results, perform the exercise, the repeat 1:30 min later until that exercise is complete. For efficiency and strength gains, a circuit of the following is acceptable.
- Goblet Squats (use two Kettlebells or Dummbells in the front rack position if you’re advanced)
- Walking Lunges or Step Ups (keep this at 6 reps per leg (heavier than last week still)
- Side Kicks (use a resistance band and perform 6 reps per leg still).
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls (Perform 6 reps, but even slower and more controlled than last week)
3) Metabolic Circuit (12 min):
4-6 Rounds round for time of (4B, 5I, 6A):
- 2 Minute of Stairs (sprinting, jogging or walking). Can’t find stairs, perform mountain climbers or high knees
- 12 Stair Hops or Squat Jumps (wall sits for B 1min)
- 12 Lunges/leg
- 2 Plate Push
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today!
In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!