Welcome back Team! We have a solid strength trainer day, plus, metabolic circuit + core and cool down.
If you’re new, read the instructions below. If already a veteran, continue to the Workout Details. You’re going to rock this trainer!
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 12 of the following (practice good form and body control for each movement. 2-1-2 tempo. Additionally, find a weight or resistance band that makes 12 reps a challenge to finish):
Also, for the sake of being efficient, one can go through the following in a circuit format. Or, for best results, perform the exercise, the repeat 1:30 min later until that exercise is complete. Then move to the next exercise. Either format will work, but the latter will promote the best strength and size gains.
3) Metabolic Circuit (10 min (or more)): Finisher Circuit! Complete 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 reps (run the recommended distance each time) of the following for time:
- 400m run (1oom run or walk for beginners)
- Jumping Jacks
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Minute Total Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!