Time to TURN IT UP THIS TUESDAY with a metabolic circuit + core and cool down.
If you’re new, read the instructions below. If already a veteran, continue to the Workout Details. You’re going to rock this trainer!
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): Starts next week.
3) Metabolic Circuit (10 min (or more)): Finisher Circuit! Complete 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 reps (run the recommended distance each time) of the following for time:
- 400m run (1oom run or walk for beginners)
- Jumping Jacks
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Minute Total Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!