It’s another great Workout Anywhere of The Day and we’re back with a fun total body circuit and core session!
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): No strength this week. Record you Strength Baseline Test using Monday or Tuesday lesson.
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 min):
20 Minute AMRAP (as many round as possible) of:
- 5 pull-ups
- 10 push-ups
- 15 squats
- 20 crunches or sit-ups
- 400 m run
Your score is how many rounds you can make it through in 20 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!