Veggie Spaghetti is one of my favorite vegan dishes so far! This recipe is made with whole food ingredients and packed with vitamins and flavor. Your whole family will love this recipe.
- 1 container of sliced mushrooms
- 1 Cup mixed chopped veggies from Trader Joes
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 pepper (any color)
- 1 tsp. olive oil with a splash of water to cook veggies
- 1 TBSP Parsley
- 1 TBSP Basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 or 2 bottles of Tuscan Traditions Spicy Tomato Pasta Sauce (Yokes) (I like to use 2 bottles and have leftover sauce)
- 2 spiralized zucchini
- 2 spiralized yellow squash
- 1 box whole grain noodles of choice (optional)
- In large sauce pan saute mushrooms, Trader Joes veggies, onion, pepper, and spices with the olive oil and splash of water.
- When veggies are soft add in the sauce.
- Simmer and cook on low while boiling noodles
- Spiralize zucchini and yellow squash
- Pour sauce over noodles and enjoy!
We hope your family love our Veggie Spaghetti as much as we do! William loves to eat it and play in the sauce, lol.